Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Meme



My friend Mandy tagged me in a Meme that's for mommies. She asked me to do it from an "auntie" perspective, but I think I'm actually gonna do it from the perspective of a puppy mama! hehe Kinda a fun twist I think! And there are many similarities between dealing with puppies and dealing with kiddos!

So here we go...

Part "A" is to post a picture of me with my kid.




Part "B" is to answer the following questions. Here they are:

1 - How many children do you have? I have one furbaby...Sadie.

2 - What are their ages? She turned 2 on August, 5.

3 - What time of the day do you start your day? I usually get up around 6-6:30 on the weekdays...later on the weekends!

4 - What do you eat for breakfast? I usually get something at work...any variety of things. On the weekends I have oatmeal, cereal, toast, or an english muffin.

5 -Do they (kids) watch t.v.? She will occasionally perk up when she sees or hears something interesting on TV...usually when she's on her blankie on our bed...in clear vision of the TV.

6 - What are her favorite activities? She loves to be outside and runs like a crazy woman out there! She also loves to snuggle up with us or snooze on one of her beds!

7 - Do you get a break from them? Yes...when I go to work or other places that she's not allowed to go. Thankfully when you have a furbaby you can leave it alone!!

8 - How do you end your day? I do my devos at night (I'm more attentive then!), sometimes watch TV while snuggling in bed, and also some chat time with my man.

9 - What is your best parenting advice or tip? Ironically, I think one of the best things is the same for furbabies and real babies...stay consistent! Just like Sadie needs to have me be consistent with her to learn anything, kids are the same way.

I hope you liked my little twist on this Meme...and that it made you smile!!! hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This made me smile!
Grandie