Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tagged!

My friend Jess tagged me to do this fun set of questions...very cool!


Let's see what I can think of...

1. I really hate baby corn. I think it's super creepy. I look away whenever I see it. I steer my cart away at the grocery store. My dad used to try to put it in my bowl when we'd get Chinese food just to creep me out!! And...there's a Ziploc steam bag commercial on right now that has baby corn on it...very disturbing.

2. I have a thing about my space bubble. If I don't know you very well (or I don't feel very comfortable with you)...please stay away...far away!!! It's really ironic though, because with people I know I'm all about hugs and stuff.

3. I'd love to be a professional organizer some day...or maybe a wedding planner. My friend Mandy and I have actually joked about starting an organizing business someday.

4. I love bagels from Dunkin Donuts. I could eat them any time of day. I really like DD sesame and everything bagels with cream cheese.

5. I can't stand the feeling of licking a popsicle stick. The feeling of wood on my tongue is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

6. I don't really like feet. I think they're pretty gross. I don't like my feet to be touched unless I approve it!

7. When I was little I had a concussion along with a sprained nose from falling down the stairs due to the boy who is now my husband! I think I was like 3. My mom had just had surgery, so Ben's mom brought dinner to us. We were playing outside (he was the dog & I was the owner...he wanted to go one way & I the other) and I fell down a few stairs onto a brick landing. Ben's mom left so I could recover, not knowing how bad it was. My mom called the pediatrician and they said to bring me in. She had to call another friend to take us since she couldn't drive and my dad worked like 45 minutes away. By the time we got to the doctor's office, I had no reflexes on one side of my body and my pupils were dilated. They said to go directly to the hospital. Our friend drove us to the hospital VERY quickly where I stayed for observation. Thankfully, my body recovered on its own...quite a miracle!

OK...so now I'm supposed to tag 7 people...but I don't really want to...so just do this if you want! :-)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Ooh! I'm getting that creepy feeling just thinking about licking a wooden stick!

Anonymous said...

I never knew about the popsicle stick thing. Gotta say-too funny!
The feet thing-that I can understand, I've smelled your feet!!!
Love you,Mom