Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas 2008

We enjoyed a fun, family-filled, and fairly relaxing Christmas this year. We got our tree the first Sunday in December. It is a fairly small blue spruce...and it is really pretty (if I do say so myself!). We decorated it that week as well.



Ben is in charge of the lights.



Sadie was not very impressed by the tree.



Ben put on a few ornaments...this one is his favorite.



Our cute tree

On the afternoon of Christmas Eve we went to our friends house for some gingerbread house making and an early dinner. We had so much fun! The boys really got into it and everyone was so creative!



These are all the complete houses



Ben made this house...it is a small-scale model of our house!



I went with a pink theme this year!



The whole gang (minus my mom since she took the picture)



After dinner we opened presents, then we headed to the Buckley's for a get together.


Ben decided to sport a mohawk for Christmas this year



Our tree Christmas morning



Sadie decided presents were pretty cool!



Ben was freakishly excited about new socks!!



Ooohhhh.....ahhhhhh....Ben surprised me with a new bag that I had wanted for awhile....he even got it monogrammed!



The Closer!!!



My hottie sporting his new camo hat



My big gift...wonder what it is!?



The third season of The Closer! (Ben got me all 3 seasons.)



Ben opening his big gift



A new hunting jacket...he looks pretty creepy in this pic!!


Christmas day after we opened presents at our house we went to my parents' house to hang out and open presents with them.



The pups started off the present excitement



My beautiful mama opening some Bath & Body Works goodies



I told my mom all the time how I loved her purse, so she got me one of my own!!!



Dad decided to boogie down in his new sweater!!! LOL



Mom & Dad opening their big gift...a computer


Later that night we went to my Aunt Marsha's to celebrate with the fam. Then on Saturday we celebrated with the Webster family. We enjoyed a brunch then we chilled for the afternoon. Brennan had to go to a house fire, but he made it back right after dinner. Then we opened presents.



Again the pups started it off (Yes, Sadie is VERY spoiled!!)



Quinn opening the boat we got him



Brennan with the shirt we got him



Katie loved her horse from Aunt Jenny! (Missed you guys...Jen & family!)



Korynn was so adorable in her fairy wings from Uncle Brennan!



Quinn got a John Deere from Uncle Brennan



Katie opening some goodies



Korynn opening goodies too



We got Mom W. the first two seasons of Magnum, P.I. since she likes Tom Selleck!



I think she likes them!



We also got her a big maple leaf bowl.


Our friends Matt and Ashley came up on New Years Eve and stayed through the weekend. We loved having them here and are so excited for their wedding in July!!!



We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I like Ben's mohawk! Nathan really wants one!

Anonymous said...

Great pics....great memories of another Christmas! I love you guys so much!
Marm
PS that is a hysterical picture of your Dad bustin' a move...classic!