Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm Baaaccckk!!

I've been a bad blogger...yes, indeed. But I'm back! I've recently had some technical issues, but hopefully all will be running smoothly from here on out! We've gotten quite a bit done with the house since my last post, so here's some updates on our ever-growing project!



This is taken from the second floor of the house while we were working on getting sheathing on.



Our brother-in-law Matt came down to help for a day. His long arms and legs were put to good use!



A view from inside the second floor (where a bedroom will be) toward the pond



A closer view of the pond...have I told you how excited I am to wakeup to these views!?



The house almost fully sheathed in



The inside of the second floor once the sheathing was on



The garage has a roof! Doesn't it look cool?!



The house...more fully sheathed



The house with a roof and the garage with some house wrap on



A closer look at the garage...looking good!



A view from the back of the house and garage at the current status


1 comment:

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness! I thought at first it was a figment of my imagination! WOW! It's REAL!!!!!! Welcome back my friend! :-) And this beautiful house pictures are making me homesick for PA and the our beautiful sunsets every night. Can I come spend the night at your house every one in a while to help me with my homesickness???