Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

Award


Can you believe it? I got an award, ya'll!! And it's a purdy award. My rockin friend Mandy gave me this lovely number. I heart her. And I'm gonna break with tradition (giving to six people) and just pass it along to one person...cause really, that's enough for me to handle...let's be realistic! hehe Actually, I just kinda think it makes more sense to my little mind...one award goes on to one person and so on and so on...logical, right?!

So my award will go to.........

Drumroll please.........


Keep it up..........


Still drumrolling.........


OK....it goes to
JESS!! Cause really, she's who got me into this lovely addiction called blogging. (I do more reading than writing, but it's still an addiction.) I love seeing pics of Jess and her lovely man Jon and keeping up with their life a little more via the blog. Right now Jess is running a pole, so stop over and vote...cause it's fun.

No comments: